All-in-one solution for efficient management of seminars, lectures, workshops and advanced trainings!
Based on the kernel of the RDMS.Lab the eTraining System is being developed to cover main aspects of trainings management.
- - management of users and user roles;
- In the system user could have different roles - applicant, trainer, examiner and responsible person.
- - management of applicants groups;
- Applicants could also be assigned to applicants groups (for example, bachelor and master students, PhD students, PostDocs, members of studding prorgam etc., groups could be created by admins and moderators).
- - management of trainings;
- Trainings of different types (seminars, workshops etc., training types could be created by admins and moderators) that could be arranged to be a part of modules, courses and programs. For each training several trainer could be specified and users from which applicant groups allows to apply for the training.
- - management of examinations;
- Examinations of different types (exams, colloquiums etc., examination types could be created by admins and moderators) that could be arranged to be a part of modules, courses and programs. For each examination several examiners could be specified and users from which applicant groups allows to apply for the examination.
- - management of modules, courses and programs;
- Trainings and examinations could be combined into modules, courses and programs. At the same time, modules could be arranged to be a part of courses and programs, courses could be arranged to be a part of programs. For each module, course and program several responsible persons could be specified.
- - management of applications;
- Applications by users could be submitted directly for individual trainings and examinations or to whole modules, courses and programs, which could contain multiple trainings and examinations. Each training and examination has specified maximum participants number (if not unlimited). If training and examination is booked completely user will be put into waiting list.
- - email notifications;
- Users could be notified per email on application statuses, availability of free places in training and examinations, if they are in waiting lists for trainings and examinations when some free slots appeared.
- - management of credit points and certificates;
- Each training, examination, module, course and program could give users credit points. Based of achieved results users could be automatically generated certificates.
- - assessment/evaluation of trainings and trainers;
- For the purposes of trainings and trainers evaluation system provides possibility for participants to fulfill evaluation questionnaire.
RDMS.eTraining System is under development now, more functionality will be available in next releases. Release candidate version of the first generation (v1 RC3) could be requested for test purpose.
v1 release candidate 3 (v1 RC3).
v1 since Jun 2017 ((2 organizations in Uni Bonn - ImmunoSensation Cluster of Excellence, Graduate training group Bo&MeRang).